Here is a simple and cheesy pasta recipe….
1 Cup boiled pasta
3/4 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Water
2-3 cloves of garlic (grated)
1 slice cheese
3/4 Tbsp all purpose flour (Maida)
1 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Tsp Oregano
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
How to Cook:
- In a pan add butter , flour and garlic and saute on medium flame for around a minutes. It should turn light pink (not brown).
- Now first add water and then milk to the pan and stir continuously.There should be no lumps.
- After a minute add cheese slice and oregano to this mixture and cook for another two minutes.
- Now add pasta , salt and pepper and again let it cook for another minute so that pasta absorbs a little bit of sauce.
And the easiest and yummiest pasta is done….
Some tips and tricks:
- While adding milk and water if you find lumps in the mixture….try using hand blender to mix it well.
- The sauce should not be very thick. If while cooking you feel its very thick add a lil more water or milk.
- Always add a little oil and salt while cooking pasta.