250gm all purpose flour
1/2 cup boiled and peeled sweet potato
1/4 cup chopped pear
5 gm instant active yeast
13gm powdered sugar
1tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup milk
water for making the dough
Thin slices of pear
Freshly ground black pepper
How to make
- Add little water to yeast and some sugar.Mix well and keep aside for 10 mins approx to make it active.The mixture should be frothy.
- In a mixing bowl add sweet potato, chopped pear ,flour,salt ,sugar and olive oil.Mix them well.Now add milk and water and make a nice soft dough.
- Work the dough nicely for around 10 mins so that you have strengthened the gluten.
- Yes you guessed it right….. 🙂 cover and keep it for rest (approx 1 hour or little more).
- By now your dough should have rise (almost double).
- Knock out the air and again work for around good 5-10 mins.
- Now roll it out in flat bread (any shape of your choice)
- Put sliced pear and mozzarella cheese for topping.Sprinkle little salt and black pepper.
- In a pre heated over , put it to bake for around 5-7 mins at temperature between 170-200 degrees.
- Serve this with pineapple salsa or any other dip of your choice.